What makes East London Alliance SCITT different?
This course is different from other courses because:
- A partnership of schools lead and manage the course through the leadership and commitment from the head teachers
- The training is delivered across a range of schools working in partnership
- The whole course is linked to classroom practice
- Trainees spend most of their training time in school applying the theory and practice
- Trainees will be allocated a School Based Educator as well as a Professional Tutor to support and challenge them through the course
- Trainees will spend 6 weeks in an alternative school in a different phase in the Spring Term
- PGCE assignments ar e set and marked by the University of East London who will award the PGCE.